Thursday, March 12, 2009

Off to the Dr. I Go

Honestly, between the two-three times per week that we've been at the vet lately and our recent ER visit, I am really tired of doctors for the moment. However, I am sick. I have my seasonal sinus infection. I seem to get this two or three times every year. Not fun. Most of the time I just tough it out and if I can't shake it in a couple of weeks I will go in. This time I'm on day 2 1/2 and miserable and I have my ladies retreat this weekend. I'm sharing a room with two of my friends and just really don't want to be sick all weekend. So, I'm heading to the Dr. bright and early this morning.

Please pray for me. Pray that the Dr. will give me the meds I need (namely a shot and antibiotic), that I would heal quickly and also for my stomach issues. I have a very touchy stomach anyway, but the decongestants and such really make it much worse.

Thanks and I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: