Saturday, March 9, 2013

Long Time No Blog.....and a HUGE Sigh of Relief

I've been such a blogging slacker for so very long now and honestly so much has happened since I blogged last that I can't even imagine where to start now.  However, I will restart....I had too big a scare not to.  You see some way, some how, Google all of a sudden thought I'd submitted a birthday that showed I was too young to have a blog.  That's completely baffling to me considering the fact that I've had a blog for YEARS and am not exactly close to being underage.....AAAANNNDDDD......the only ways to verify my age to them were by giving them my credit card number or a copy of my drivers license.  I wasn't comfortable with either of those options and meant to check into, but I forgot.  Soooooo......they deleted my account and I was notified that it was not recoverable.  Which means I lost my blog!  I was sick and in tears because I'd never backed it up or saved the info elsewhere (with the exception of a few posts on FB and the posts over at the blog that started it all www.homeschoolblogger.com/pretzelfamily ).  I tried everything to get in touch with them to no avail....or so I thought.  Today.....weeks after it initally happened....I received notification that if I would verify my age they would reactivate my google account.  I have definitely spent some time rejoicing and will soon spend some time backing it all up........

No comments: