Friday, November 21, 2008

Cuss Words ;)

Houston, we have done something right.

So, the other night we were in the van and my kiddos were telling me about a movie (animated, but I can't remember which one) they had seen at their friends house. Mason, my 6 year old, said it was a really good movie and it didn't even have any cuss words in it. That phrase peaked my interest and concerned me. So, I asked him, do you know any cuss words and he said yes. Here is his list. Once he started telling us, he kind of got on a roll and we eventually had to tell him to stop.

1. Shut Up
2. Stupid
3. (This is the worst one of all.) Cr*p (He informed us that he learned that one from Daddy)
4. Dang It (Said he got that one from Daddy, too.)
5. Shoot (Apparently that one is my fault)

The most impressive thing is that my 10 year olds pretty much agreed with that list. Wonder, how long we can get away with this list. A really long time I hope.

2 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is precious! Mine think Shut up is the worst word you could ever say. OH and once Bella said Mommy someone said the F word to me at school today. OH I GOT HOT was fixing to go off and I said Bella tell me what the F word is she came and whispered "FREAK" in my ear! ha-ha Kids are the best! I hope you are feeling better today! Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Those words are on our cuss words list too....
My oldest is 15 and still feels this way..so there's hope that your list will last much longer!!! :)