Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weigh In # 2

Discouraged, Frustrated and Angry.

That just about sums up the way I'm feeling today. I have done extremely well with my eating this past week, I mean EXTREMELY well, but this week not only did I not lose any weight. I gained weight. Which of course is where being discouraged and frustrated comes in.

The anger may not be warranted, but that's just how I feel. It seems that many thinner people view those of us that are overweight as gluttons. Like they think we sit around and watch TV and eat junk food all day. I honestly quit binge eating years ago. I also stopped buying junk food that I really like a long time ago. I may not have been as careful as I should have been, but I have definitely not been sitting around bingeing on junk. It's just so stinking irritating. We are all guilty of being judgemental of each other and we all just need to stop. Ok. I should probably just quit right now. I'm normally very upbeat and positive, but I am just very upset right now. I am however, not going to quit. Your prayers would be very appreciated right now.

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Aw Kristie Im sorry. I know how discouraging that is. Keep it up. God will honor your desire to take care of your body.