Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weigh In #3

Last week I was in a pretty foul mood. It really only lasted that one evening, but I was grumpy nonetheless. Tonight, however, I am much, much happier. This week I lost 3 lbs. My total loss at this point is 8.2 lbs. in 3 weeks. That is just above what I would hope for in a typical month. You always lose a little more in the very beginning, so 8.2 lbs. in three weeks is a good thing. It is going really well. I am not hungry very often and when I am I am completely satisfied with things that are healthy. As a matter of fact I am totally in love with Dark Sweet Cherries right now and will be so sad to see them go out of season. I'm gonna have to find some sort of fruit that I enjoy as much as those. I eat them at least once if not twice every day.

I hope to blog a little more this next week. Until then ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments: