Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Parenting Helps - Raising Godly Tomatoes

People are often asking me how I deal with different "parenting" situations. The truth is I've done a lot of reading and re-reading. I'll do really well for a while, then things around here will get crazy and I'll realize I haven't been bing consistent and I'll have to jump back on the wagon. As my girls are approaching their teenage years and the fact that Mason is a boy I'm always coming across situations I'm not sure how to deal with. I thought I would share some resources that have been helpful to me over the years and that I sometimes still turn to. Of course the ultimate resource is the Word, but sometimes it's nice to learn how to handle specifics.

Here's the first:

www.raisinggodlytomatoes.com


She has a book, but I believe most of the info is on her site. It's a very common sense approach and like any good parenting approach, it will require work on your part. I think the only benefit of the book is having all the info in a convenient format. I have considered purchasing the book.

Hope someone finds this helpful. (Oh and for you Moms with little ones, it's never to early to start, as a matter of fact the earlier you start, the better of you and your family will be.)

No comments: