Friday, August 8, 2008

The Latest

Well, my friend Jordan tagged me, but I am either too dumb or too uninteresting to come up with any good answers. So, I guess I'll wait on my brain to kick in before I do the tag.

We've been schooling hot and heavy. We did a good bit of school over the summer, but we are working on a routine right now. I've also been assigning them more work. We're just being more structured than we were during the summer. That means we are a lot busier around here. Co-op starts in 3 weeks and dance starts in 4, so things are really gonna pick up around here soon.

The kids are doing really well with their schooling for the most part (due to many things we are hurriedly playing catch-up, but that's the beauty of homeschooling, we actually can catch up without any ill effects in the future). We are still having our meltdowns at least a couple of times a week. Although, as she gets older they are becoming milder.

Well, that's the best I can do for the moment. Have lots to do today. The kids are going to stay with my brother and sister-in-law overnight. That means P and I are getting a much needed night out together. Woo-Hoo!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your date night!!!!!!

Love date nights...we haven't had one in quite awhile..maybe it's time for us again too?!

Blessings,
Laurie