Thursday, August 21, 2008

Learn To Read Links

I'm in the process of doing a good bit of web searching. I'm just searching for sites that might help us in various areas. I have found a couple of really good reading sites.

Succeed To Read This site helps you learn to teach your child to read. It teaches you step by step. There are some neat games to play to help your child. I think I will be using some of these methods with Mason. There is also a cute game to play to improve short term memory. So, I will probably try that game out with Keeli, I think it may help some of her processing issues.

Starfall This site has tons of activities, games, etc. That aid tremendously in teaching your child to read.

I hope that someone else finds these helpful. I'll be adding links to other sites that I find helpful.

No comments: