Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Splurge

This is probably a very silly thing to blog about, but I'm a little excited about it. I have wanted one of those rolling crate things for awhile. It would be supper helpful to have to carry all of my stuff for my co-op classes in and now that we are responsible for the early childhood department at church, it would be helpful there as well. Well, yesterday I checked out a new website that friend told me about and saw a picture of these more stylish rolling totes that a local boutique was now carrying. It just so happened that I had a handy dandy little gift certificate for that store. I went in today and they were way more than what I would ever spend on one, but with my gift certificate I spent less than $17.00. I got the one on the far right and I am rather excited about it.

I know this isn't the greatest picture, but it is the only one I could find. I could not find these for sale anywhere else on the internet.

No comments: