Monday, July 27, 2009

WW update

Well, I'm at the end of my first week. I won't actually weigh in again until Thursday evening, but I went to my first meeting last Tuesday. According to the scales at home I have lost some weight. It's hard to tell really though. The scales at the meeting weighed me more than the ones at home. I did weigh at home one afternoon and then a few days later in the morning which isn't very accurate because you should weigh at the same time everyday anyway. I think I may have lost 2 or 3 lbs. this week. I'll know for sure on Thursday. I have no short term goals, so I'm okay with only losing a couple of pounds a week. I just want to see a steady loss. I have doen well with my eating, but haven't done well with my food journaling which is very important. I'm going to have to work more on that in the next couple of weeks. God has as always been faithful to me and this week hasn't been that hard. I've had a few hunger moments and a few cravings, but nothing to hard to deal with. Please keep praying for me. This is going to be a farely long process.

No comments: