Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've been keeping something from you......

I bought my new embroidery machine and I've had it for 3 weeks and I'm just now telling you about it. Honestly I was struggling so much with it that I wasn't sure I was going to keep it. However, I've done lots of reading and learned from my mistakes and had a friend come show me the ropes and now I LOVE IT. I've done 3 successful designs today. It's fun. I'm so excited to actually be up and running and not having so much trouble. It wasn't the machine it was me. It's different than my old one and I was trying to treat them the same and it was not working. Anyway, I did make a diaper bag and burp cloth for a friend. The burp cloth is cotton on one side and pink fleece on the other. Here are the pics:




1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Very cute! I had something monogrammed yesterday and was floored at how expensive it was! You need to start up a little monogramming business on the side. ha ha yeah right like you need something else to do. Maybe teach the girls how to do it :) Hope all is well. Blessings!