Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Far...

I've gotten a lot done but didn't make it to the fun Girls Night Out at our main campus. I know it would have been a blast, too.

I did however finish the diaper bag I was working on and got one poodle skirt done (minus the poodle).

I'm up ridiculously early in the morning (It's about 5:00 and I've been up since 3:30 with a stomach ache). I really need to get a couple more hours sleep because today is a pretty big and busy day. I have to make biscuits and chocolate gravy for the girls breakfast (same sort of concept as chocolate covered pretzels). The kids and I love it, Patrick doesn't eat hardly any sweets and detests cake, so chocolate gravy is not very high on his list. Then we will be leaving here around 10:30 to head out for an early lunch. Of all places the girls want to go to Western Sizzlin for lunch. We get to watch Talan for a half hour or so while my sister-in-law is taking her piano class (Something she has always wanted to do, so my brother really encouraged her to go for it.) Then the girls are getting their hair cut at 1:30. I'm planning on doing a bit of fabric shopping while I'm in town. So, I probably will be back home around 4:00 or 4:30 and will have to head back out for church around 6:00. At some point I need to get a little work done as well.

Please pray that I will get to feeling better and that the weather will not turn nasty. I really want the girls to have an awesome birthday.

Hope you all have a great day. Many blessings!

1 comment:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Happy Birthday Girl's!
I pray they have a wonderful day. Blessings!