Friday, March 6, 2009

It's a Busy, but Wonderful Life!

As usual I am going 90 to nothing around here. I had a friend point out yesterday how busy I am and that is definitely true. This week has really been crazy.

Monday - I had a friend over (I think I did some work, too.)
Tuesday - Worked, ran errands in town, went to Scottsboro
Wednesday - I worked, kept my niece, went to church, came home and worked from 9:30 to 12:30
Thursday - got up and worked, then went to co-op and dance, then ran some errands and worked for another half hour
Friday (today) - Working, going back to the vet and hopefully will be adding cleaning and sewing to my list for today and the weekend
(And of course there was schooling going on in the midst of all that chaos).

It's true I am really busy. If I get stressed it's usually not because of what I have to do, but how much I have to do. I am working on organizing my schedule a little better, so it won't be so overwhelming. Sometimes people ask me how I do it without pulling my hair out and the truth is that most of what I am doing is enjoyable to me or is for the benefit of my children or my family in general. I guess I figured out that if we were going to do all the stuff we want to do we are going to be busy and we just have to make the best of it. It sounds a little simplistic, but honestly my take on it is that it is what it is and I can either be stressed by it or enjoy my life and keep going. I'm choosing Joy!

No comments: