Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CRAZY BUSY!!!

I just thought I'd give you all a glimpse into why I often look like I'm running around like a chicken with their head cut off. This week is busier than usual, but still......Here are all of the "EXTRA" things I have to do. You know, outside of the homeschooling, working from home, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, bill paying, Little Praisers lesson planning that goes on in my day to day Hum-Drum existence (Do people seriously think we have time for bon-bons and TV?).

Monday ~ Home during the day, baseball game at 6:00 pm
Tuesday ~ Home during the day, Out to the movies with my family at 6:00 pm (I won tickets!)
Wednesday ~ Play date after lunch with a friend and her children while they are out of school for spring break, 4:30 meeting, church at 6:30 (we won't get home until 9 or 9:30)
Thursday ~ 8:20 co-op; 1:30 dance and I usually run errands before we come home (This is our only evening at home this week, but there is talk of a baseball practice that night)
Friday ~ 10:30 Help at buying club pick-up 1:00??? another playdate with a friend of my daughters; Another evening ballgame
Saturday ~ Early morning ballgame; should be an afternoon at home; an evening birthday party and bonfire
Sunday ~ church and lunch at Mom's (We actually may have to cancel out on lunch just to have some time at home to rest and clean)

Next week is almost as bad, especially since we will be travelling to see my step-son graduate from Basic Training. I'm tired just thinking about it!

No comments: