Monday, April 26, 2010

WW Weigh-in #4

I lost another 2 lbs. this week. I was hoping since last weeks was kind of small this one would be a bit bigger and I'm happy with 2 lbs. That makes a total of 10.4 lost so far. I began on March 22, so I'm just over a month now and still going strong. I'm also excited about my loss this week because we were very busy and travelling and food was not easy for me at all. I really had to work at times to eat the right things, but in the end it was well worth it.

P.S. I have begun using mobile.weightwatchers.com (only works if you have internet on your phone) and it's made things much easier when I'm out.

I also updated my weight loss ticker. I changed the goals from WW to mine. My 1st one was 10 lbs. by Josh's graduation. I've now met that one, so my next one is 15 by the time we leave for vacation in 3 weeks. I have my goals set according to events. You can go to THIS POST and scroll to the bottom to see a list of my goals.

No comments: