Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wheres and Whats

Things have benn CARAZY here lately! We left on Wednesday evening and returned Friday from Ft. Benning, GA. We were there seeing my step-son for the first time in 4 months. We went to his "Turning Blue" ceremony, that's where he got his infantry chord and then on Friday we went to his graduation from Army Basic Training. I am officially the very proud step-Mom of a United States Army soldier! It was just amazing and I'll put up a whole post about it soon.

Saturday I headed out to our women's retreat only to stay for two hours before we all headed home do to the impending stormy weather. Then I headed out to take the girls to have their dance recital pictures taken (boy was their Daddy excited that he wasn't the one that had to do this). They looked so pretty and grown. They love their costumes this time and they are actually in two dances. Their recitals are amazing. This one is themed around the life of Moses.

I have a crazy work week ahead trying to finally catch everything up, then a meeting with my boss on Thursday. Please pray for God's favor and that Patrick and I will have some answers from the Lord regarding my job, prior to the meeting.

We will also have our last week of co-op this week. It's very bitter-sweet. I'm ready for a lighter schedule, but we have made the decision not to return to co-op next year. We are a bit sad, but I'm so ready for a more laid back year.

That's what's going on with us for the moment. I'll be weighing in the morning, so I'll post an update sometime tomorrow. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: