Monday, November 29, 2010

Playlist Caution

When I changed my background for Christmas I also changed my playlist to the Christmas one that I had used lastyear. Thankfully, I was sitting here listening to it, hopefully before anyone else did. One of the songs I had on there had been changed to a very vulgur song. The title and artist were the same as they had been, but the song was completely different. If any of you happened to be listening and heard it I apologize, though I suspect you would have immediately realized that it was not my doing. I also noticed that quite a few of my songs were no longer available. I am currently going back and listening to each song to make sure I don't run into that again and if you have a playlist you may want to do the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, that is odd, isn't it? I actually always mute it, so I didn't know. Crazy. Your new blog design for Christmas is so cute!