Thursday, December 23, 2010

Final List Update

Well for the most part I'm done. I have cut out and still have to sew 3 pairs of pajama pants. They literally take 20 min or less per pair, so those are no biggie. I also have 2 blankets to finish, but don't have to have them ready until New Years day. So, I set those aside and will worry about them after the wedding. I've also decided to worry about the wedding after Christmas. I bought all of the tableware for the rehearsal dinner and some of the cake supplies. I'll drop by and borrow some pans and get just a bit of direction on Saturday (my cousin that used to make cakes lives near my Uncle's house that we go to for Christmas). Then after Christmas (probably on Sunday) I'll start baking the cakes and on Monday I'll start icing them. I'll probably finish the icing at the church on Tuesday. Then we'll set up and get ready for the rehearsal and dinner. Then the wedding is Wednesday. Honestly, I'm more concerned with the financial aspects of it all than I am the actual getting things done. This is not an easy time of year to pay for a rehearsal dinner and this one became "VERY" fancy and we're not even sure yet what our half of the expenses will be. This is very far outside my comfort zone because I like to budget and plan. Clearly God wants to use this situation to teach me something. Hope I'm learning, 'cause I'd sure hate for all this stress to be for nothing.....

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: