Saturday, December 18, 2010

List Update #3

Key Wristlets - 3
Checkbook Covers - 2
Debit Card Holders - 1
Burp Cloths - 3 (DONE)
Onesies - 1 (DONE)
Shirts - 2 (DONE)
Stockings to finish - 5 (These are about 3/4 of the way finished. Just need to do the final assembly).
Towels to embroider - 7 (DONE)
Throws to embroider - 4 (DONE. I TOOK TWO OFF THE LIST. THEY HAD A BUSY PATTERN AND WEREN'T GOING TO WORK AS WELL WITH EMBROIDERY)
Pants to make - 4
Blankets to make and embroider - 3 (I EMBROIDERED TWO OF THESE AND FINISHED ONE)

The last two days have not been nearly as productive as I had hoped. I did get some things done, but did not get my list finished. I did also take an order for and make a wreath and subsequently took an order for 4 more throws. I'll not be adding those to the list right now. I just can't bear to see the number go back up right now. I'm tired and my motivation is waining. That leaves my # at 15 for now. Hope to whittle away at a little more of it today, but we have a party to attend tonight and looks like we'll be gone most of the day tomorrow. Did I mention that I'm tired????

No comments: