Thursday, December 16, 2010

List Update #2

Key Wristlets - 3
Checkbook Covers - 2
Debit Card Holders - 1
Burp Cloths - 3
Onesies - 1
Shirts - 2 (DONE)
Stockings to finish - 5 (These are about halfway finished. GOT ALL OF THE CUFFS EMBROIDERED.)
Towels to embroider - 7 (DONE)
Throws to embroider - 4 (DONE. I TOOK TWO OFF THE LIST. THEY HAD A BUSY PATTERN AND WEREN'T GOING TO WORK AS WELL WITH EMBROIDERY)
Pants to make - 4
Blankets to make and embroider - 3 (I EMBROIDERED TWO OF THESE AND FINISHED ONE)

That's a total of 22 items left. I'm feeling better about this because I should be able to finish the stockings in about an hours time and the blankets my girls can help with. Everything from the onesie up are pretty quick stitch outs and should honestly be finished in a day or less. The biggest job is the pj pants and I can usually finish at least 2 pairs in an hour. I think I'm still set to finish this week. However, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and babysitting my niece and nephew tomorrow night. Saturday night we have a party and Sunday we have church and baking at my Mom's. I may have to pull at least one late night, but I really feel like I'm in pretty good shape.

If you could all please pray for me I would appreciate it. My step-son is getting married the week after Christmas and I have to get all of the decorations and paper-goods together for the rehearsal dinner and I just found out that I'll be making the groom's cake. I'm very nervous about the cake. Please pray that God will give me wisdom on the best way to tackle that job and that everything will go smoothly. Thanks!

No comments: