Monday, October 13, 2008

Mexico - Monday

So, it's 11:20 p.m. and I just talked to P for the first time since 5:30 yesterday. We talked for a total of probably no more than 5 minutes. My sister-in-law is still waiting to hear from my brother. Apparently the guys got up this morning at 4:30 and did not get back in until around 11:00 tonight. P said that they hiked down into a valley and visited some villages today. They will be getting up at 4:30 again tomorrow, but he is unsure of what their schedule will be. I asked him how they are eating and he said sparsely. Some meals they are eating well and others not so well. He said that he is totally exhausted. They will be fasting breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Sometimes he has trouble with his blood sugar when he doesn't eat well, so please be praying about that. He did say that some things got changed in their schedule so they may not be as busy on Wednesday as they thought and we may have a little more time to talk to him.

On the homefront the kids seem to be doing well. I am having a pretty tough time. I miss my husband soooooo much. It seems like he has been gone a really long time already. Please continue to pray for the mission team and their families.
Thanks!

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Thanks for all the updates.