Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Prayer for Mexico

Tonight we had such a sweet time of prayer over the men that are leaving for Mexico on Saturday. The people of our church laid hands on the men and prayed over them and our families. Pastor Greg went to each man personally and prayed over them. It's always so obvious that he hears from the Lord. What he had to say to P was so relevant and so much of it matched what we have been praying for the trip and our lives. Pastor Greg also asked the church to remember the families and check up on us while our husbands are away. It was so powerful. Please continue to pray. The men will leave this Saturday and return the following Saturday, we will be able to post very little, but I will update you all as I can.

I do think I will make my blog temporarily private.

No comments: