Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Burp Cloths

I realized that I have posted very few of my sewing pics on here. I'm gonna try to get a lot of them posted in the next few days. Seems I posted most everything to Facebook. I'm trying to do MUCH less Facebooking and get back to some real blogging.

The flowers in the pic below came from the Flower Power Alphabet by Julia's Needle Designs. I din't love the J from that font, so I just used the J from Curlz font that I purchased form Jolson's Designs.

The polka dot frame was free from Five Star Fonts. You can find it HERE. The square frame below is the same frame, I just stopped the machine when it had completed the frame. You should check out their FREE designs. There are lots of neat goodies there.


I got the Curlz J with embellishments free from the Sew Crazie Designs Yahoo Group.
I cannot remember where I got the applique W, but the transportation frame was free from Embroidery RN.



I made these quite a while ago, so I'm having trouble remembering where I got all of the designs.

I have Personalize N Stitch, so a lot of my fonts come from there. I do know that the frames on the bottom three pics all came from THIS set from Jolson's Designs. Jolson's has a lot of fonts and all of their designs are $3.00.

1 comment:

julia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have become one of your followers!