Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kraft Foods

I had completely forgotten about Kraft Foods website, until one of my Facebook friends mentioned it. I just logged on and I LOVE it. I cannot believe I ever stopped using it. There are a TON of recipes. Most are budget friendly, have a reasonable number of ingredients, have easy to find ingredients and are simple to put together. You can put favorite recipes in your recipe box and you can even have it add the ingredients to a shopping list. I will definitely be using this a LOT. I've been in a huge cooking rut and have been trying to find some new healthier meals to make. I've already found some great salad ideas (thankfully everyone here LOVES salad) and some great soups, too.

You should hop right over to www.kraftfoods.com and find some new recipes for your family to try as well. I think you will LOVE it as well!

No comments: