Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday Week Day 2

You may already know from reading a previous post that it's my birthday week. Yesterday my daughter Kelsi wrote me an amazing letter and I had a lime green and brown wooden necklace and earring set from my Mom. Today my other daughter Keeli made me a homemade card and I had another necklace and earring set from my Mom today, this time it's turquoise. Tonight we will also be heading to my cousins house for dinner we do this a lot of Tuesday nights. There is always a pretty big crowd. The day before my birthday is my cousin's birthday, so the crowd will sing Happy Birthday to us tonight. I'm sure we'll have a great time and eat lots of yummy food. I've heard there may be some kind of peanut butter pie with an oreo crust. In my book you can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. YUM!

No comments: