Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Week Day 6

I'll go back and add this to day 5, but in case you didn't scroll down to see the change wanted to tell you that in addition to everything else that went on yesterday, my best friend ended up coming over to hang out for supper. My hubby made BLTs at my request (YUM!). Afterward we walked over to the nearby football field to watch a local high school football team. My cousin is the coach and my best friend teaches math at the school that was playing. So, I also got to sit next to my Aunt and catch up and see a few of my cousins. It was wonderful weather for football and I truly enjoyed my day.

Today, I woke up to another gift from my mom. This time it is a black and clear beaded necklace and earring set. It's very pretty.

Now we are all going to head out to watch the trail of tears motorcycle ride come through our area and then we are headed to a big Craft Show in town. Then tonight my hubby and I are going to dinner with my cousin and her husband to celebrate our birthdays (her's is the day before mine). It's gonna be such a great day.

I'm am sooooo very blessed!

1 comment:

Jena Webber said...

Wow.. you do birthdays up! How special!