Friday, September 17, 2010

It's the Little Things....

Update: Right after I finished posting this I went out to the mailbox and there was a very sweet card from my very sweet husband. What a lovely surprise....


It's not even 9:00 and I've gotten a TON of FB Birthday wishes, but the best Happy Birthdays have come from those closest to me. My hubby was first then, I opened the gift and hat the letter from my Mom, my kiddos at home, my step-son, my soon to be daughter-in-law, my sister-in-law (and niece and nephew), my brother.....The list goes on and on, but it's truly my Mother's heart that feels like it's full to overflowing. To have even my step-son who is now in the Army in another state and my daughter-in-law that is in college (getting her masters degree) in another state with her college's volleyball team, in the middle of recruiting season (she's a graduate assistant for the team and does a good bit of the recruiting) take time out to make sure they've wished me a Happy Birthday first thing in the morning. It just means more to me than I could have ever imagined. It's a good thing we have friends coming home today or I might just cry tears of joy all day long.

Lord, I am so very undeserving, so very unworthy.......but you've still chosen to bless me more than I could have ever dreamed of......Your plans are so much better than any I could have come up with ........and I'm just so very humbled.....and THANKFUL!

No comments: