Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthday Week Day 5

Today is my actual birthday!!!!!......LOL.....I woke up this morning to my husband telling me Happy Birthday. Then I found a sweet letter from my daughter and another gift from my Mom. This gift contained two journals and a very sweet letter from my Mom (I had to fight back tears). The birthday wishes on FB have also begun. I'm going to make biscuits and chocolate gravy for breakfast then we have some friends coming over for lunch. We'll be having taco salad and brownies. I think I'll have my shower and then have some iced coffee and maybe I'll spend a little time on my porch before the kiddos get up. What a great day to reflect on all the Lord has done in my life over the last year. He has surely grown me and blessed me!

Updated: We had a GREAT time with our friends! Then my best friend ended up getting to come over for supper and we went to a football game that my cousin was coaching so I got to see my Aunt and Uncle and some of my cousins. It was a FABULOUS evening!

No comments: