Thursday, September 23, 2010

Of Back Aches and Chicken Bakes

My back ache has gotten out of control. I finally gave in and headed to the chiropractor today. It was my very first chiropractic visit ever.... I think it helped. He seems to think we will easily be able to get it under control. Guess I shouldn't have waited so long. He did say the dreaded A-word.....Arthritis....Said that's pretty much what the pain after sleeping and the sitting means and I need to get moving if I want it to stay better.....BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....Drs. answer to everything is excercise.....JUST KIDDING! I do know I need to excercise and I have a plan to get started, so here I go....

As far as Chicken Bakes are concerned. I haven't posted a menu for a while so I thought I'd share.

Chicken thighs baked in Hot Wing Sauce (My family loves this)
Mustard and Apple Cider Vinegar Slaw
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Rolls
and BIG glasses of something to put out the fire!!!! ;o)

No comments: