Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

1. What's your guilty pleasure?

I'm trying to think what that would be. I'm sure there is one.......Probably just eating sweets when my kids aren't around so I don't have to share. That's awful, I know, but I'm thinking most Mom's do this.


2. What is your favorite TV series?

I really don't watch a ton of TV. Most of what I watch is what my kids or my hubby likes. Right now though, I love The Biggest Loser.


3. Can you speak any foreign languages?

No. I can count in spanish and Korean and I know the sign language alphabet and several signs. I hope to finish learning sign language some day.


4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

I'd be ashamed to even count! I know I have 4 pairs of tennis shoes (2 pr. are old and I wear those when I might be getting dirtly) and too many pairs of dress shoes and WAY too many pairs of flip flops and boy am I ready for flip flop weather!


5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

I really like peanut m&m's, but hands down my favorite are peanut butter. I actually potty trained all of my children using those!

Hop on over to http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ to get in ont the 5 question action.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew I liked you. Those peanut butter M&Ms are dangerous.