Monday, March 8, 2010

A Possibilty...

.....as I was pondering sponsoring a child I decided to look at children that needed sponsors. I thought that I might like to sponsor and older child that has been waiting for a sponsor for a while. So, I searched for children that met that criteria and came across THIS child. Then for fun I began to search using my children's birthday's and came across THIS child.

Yes, you saw that correctly the first child shares a birthday with my daughters. I found it intriguing that two of my searches led me to him. We'll see.........

Also, a group of bloggers are in Kenya now learning about an area that Compassion helps. You can read about what they are experiencing HERE.

1 comment:

trooppetrie said...

i am so glad they are there. it is so amazing to hear what they are doing. i can not wait for her to get back and talk in detail about it