Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

1.
How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
Too much. I have no idea, but would probably ashamed to find out. I am trying to work on spending less time on it.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
We will try to help our children as much as we can, but reality is they will need to try for scholarships and we will encourage them to stay home and go to college so their expenses are lessened (Remember that I have twins that will go at the same time, can you say EXPENSIVE!)

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, I have been in a few car accidents.

4. What is your favorite book?
Lies Women Believe and The Truth That Sets Them Free By Nancy DeMoss That book had a profound impact on my life and came to me at the perfect time. God's timing is always perfect!

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
I straighten the bed everyday. My husband likes to fold clothes on the bed, so he likes for the covers to be lying flat when he's doing that. If he wants to fold clothes the least I can do is straighten the covers.

No comments: